These terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) shall become effective as a contract between each user and Ishida Taiseisha Inc. (hereinafter “ITP”) when the user completes the application process to participate in the ‘Samurai Spirits Ambassador Program (hereinafter the “Program”)’ at this webpage.
1. Users that have completed the registration process to join the Program shall be referred to as the “Ambassador(s).”
2. ITP may decide the Program’s content and functions at its sole discretion. Any such decisions made by ITP shall be posted at the webpage that is set up for the Program. In this connection, ITP may make changes to the Program content without providing prior notice from time to time.
3. The Ambassadors may use the Program free of charge. The Ambassadors may also cancel their membership with the Program at any time by following the procedure designated by ITP.
4. ITP may temporarily suspend or discontinue its provision of the Program without providing prior notice.
5. While using this Program, the Ambassadors shall not be subjected to any restrictions by ITP in regard to their information transmission activities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if ITP deems any Ambassador’s information transmission activity unsuitable for its role as Ambassador, ITP shall be entitled to cancel this contract with the user and revoke its status as Ambassador at any time.
6. ITP shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the Ambassadors as a result of their use of this Program, unless the damage has been caused due to ITP’s intentional act or gross negligence, or if such disclaimer of responsibility should be nullified under the applicable law.
7. Any personal information and other types of information pertaining to the Ambassadors that ITP obtains concerning this Program (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”) shall be handled as follows, based on the Ambassadors’ consent to these Terms and Conditions:
・To monitor and comprehend the Ambassadors’ information transmission activities concerning the ‘Samurai Spirits’ using the External Services.
・To distribute information concerning the services provided through the Program, as well as information related to ITP’s products, events, product trials, and other various promotional activities.
・To properly respond to user inquiries and opinions.
・To send prizes, trial products, etc.
・To use the Personal Information as statistical data in order to improve product and service quality in such a way that no individual users are identified.
・ITP may disclose the Personal Information to its affiliates and subcontractors (including without limitation Agile Media Network, Inc., a Japanese Company to which the administrative work for the operation of the Program will be outsourced) to the extent required for the purposes of processing as specified above. Such disclosure of the Personal Information may occur from Japan to overseas. In addition, if ITP intends to contact or otherwise communicate with any of the Ambassadors, such contact or communication may be directly made by the affiliate or subcontractor as stated above.
・Personal Information of each Ambassador shall be stored until the time the Ambassador cancels its membership with the Program.
・Even if any Ambassador is residing overseas, its Personal Information may be transferred to and processed in Japan. In such case, the legal system of Japan pertaining to the protection of personal information may be less protective than those of the country where the Ambassador resides.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
9. If any legal dispute should arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, it shall be resolved through a trial, in which case, the dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court or Osaka District Court for the first instance.
10. If any of the provisions contained herein is deemed null and void under the applicable law, only that provision shall lose its effect, and the remaining provisions shall continue to remain in full force and effect.
""Samurai Spirit Ambassador"" Office
Ishida Taiseisha Inc.
2-18-2, Soto-kanda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, 101-0021, Japan
Monday-Friday: 10:00 - 18:00(JST)
I agree to the Terms & Conditions terms and conditions on handling personal information.
※Please agree to the Terms & Conditions terms and conditions on handling personal information.